- For course participants to leave feeling inspired, confident and empowered with a good knowledge of the ethics and principles of permaculture as well as gaining a range of practical skills.
- To improve and develop my teaching skills and my ability to design and facillitate courses and workshops.
- To integrate a well balanced program of theory and practical into a cohesive and enjoyable package.
- To construct a drinking water tank, with cousre participants, utilising appropriate technology, to increase water security at the project;
- To construct a compost toilet, with the group, using a number of different natural building techniques.
- To make an income from the course in order to support my needs to travel to Europe this winter to visit my daughter and family.
Flyer for the workshop
This course was held at The Panya project from the 3rd - 19th October. It was run by me (Ben Murray) and Matt Prosser. There were six course participants from USA, Guam, China and New Zealand and we received support (cooking lunch) from the panya community members.